Laugh and be Healthy

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Use It or Lose It!

The wife comes home early and finds her husband in their master bedroom
making love to a beautiful, sexy young lady!

"You unfaithful pig! What are you doing? How dare you do this to me the
faithful wife, the mother of your children! I'm leaving this house, I want a divorce!"


The husband replies, "Wait, wait a minute! Before you leave, at least
listen to what happened."

"It'll be the last thing I'll hear from you so make it fast."

The husband begins to tell his story . .

"While driving home this young lady asks for a ride. I saw her so
defenseless that I went ahead and allowed her in my car. I noticed that
she was very thin, not well dressed and very dirty. She mentioned that
she had not eaten for 3 days. With great compassion and hurt, I brought
her home and warmed up the enchiladas that I made for you last night
that you wouldn't eat because you're afraid you'll gain weight; the
poor thing, practically inhaled them.

Since she was very dirty I asked her to take a shower.
While she was showering, I noticed her clothes were dirty and full of
holes so I threw her clothes away.
Since she needed clothes, I gave her the pair of jeans that you have
had for a few years, that you can no longer wear because they are too
tight on you, I also gave her the blouse that I gave you on our
anniversary and you don't wear because I don't have good taste. I gave
her the pullover that my sister gave you for Christmas that you will
not wear just to bother my sister and I also gave her the boots that
you bought at the expensive boutique that you never wore again after
you saw your co-worker wearing the same pair."

The husband continues his story . . ."The young woman was very grateful
to me and I walked her to the door. When we got to the door she turned
around and with tears coming out of her eyes, she asks me:

"Sir, do you have anything else that your wife does not use?"

Sent by my ex-customer of Rialto Italian Cuisine, Chin Shan.

Choo Choo :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home