Laugh and be Healthy

Sunday, April 23, 2006

How To be 60 but look like 40

Last month, a couple came to view one of my client's condominium at Symphony Heights. The puchaser explained that since he has retired, he wants to move to a smaller unit so as to make housekeeping an easier task for him and his wife.

"Retired?" I asked, surprised, because Mr. Edmund Ong looks like he is in his forties.

"Yes, I retired 5 years ago. I am 60!"

My jaws dropped! Gosh, Mr. Ong is a picture of health. He still has headful of hair, smooth shining complexion, a figure with 6 packs which would be the envy of many a movie star! I asked him for his secret of maintaining his physique.

"Avoid rich, oily and fast food, especially fried stuff. A daily exercise of 30 minutes is a must... can be in any form.... brisk walking, aerobics, etc. Try to sleep early before 11.00p.m. Try to relax and avoid worrying unnecessarily. Always maintain your sense of humour and see the ludicrous, and look at the bright side of things.

I suggested to Mr. Ong that since he has so much free time on his hands, he should perhaps set up a samll business to help people to be 60 yet look like 40. I am sure, Mr. Ong will have many clients! Definitely I will be the first to sign up!!

Choo Choo Train :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home